1. Launching the Smart Platform, which includes the compulsory and voluntary listing of companies and establishments, sponsors and beneficiaries, and approved projects and programs.
2. Awarding the CSR label to the interested companies (Platinum, Gold, Silver) in cooperation with the UAE Chambers of Commerce based on the following criteria:
- Leadership, values and institutional
- Human Resource Management
- Community investment
- Procurement and supply chain management
- CRM and stakeholders
- Environment, Occupational Health and Safety
3. Preparing and launching the national CSR indicator which includes:
- Perform CSR across different sectors
- Announcing the top 10 - 20 companies in each sector
- UAE ranking for other countries in the region and the world
(30 predefined indicators based on a GRI report or based on national priorities, e.g. employee happiness and participation, health and wellness, energy use, renewable energy, diversity and inclusion)
4. Activating the programs of corporate social responsibility at the local level through the committees and forums of the social responsibility of each emirate headed by chambers of commerce and membership of government agencies and public benefit.
5. Announce the annual results and statistics of CSR and issue the annual report.